Friday, October 30, 2009

Lock of the Week

This is a little section for the Gamblers that follow me. Now i have been known to put a little bit of money on a game or two, but now i like to try my hand at handicapping. Every week i research all of the college and NFL football games to look for that lock of the week. This is the pick that i would put my whole bankroll on. Sometimes there are more than one of these games, sometimes just one game. To get things started I'm going to go with.....



Houston is a 6 1/2 point favorite against southern miss. I would put the farm up on this one, not literally, but i would be willing to bet that the number 1 pass offense in the nation can destroy the45th ranked pass defense. I'll even keep a tally of my picks throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment